Our team organizes various activities related to career guidance and counselling, such as career talks and workshops, aptitude tests, institutional and career visits, mock interviews, individual and group counselling, DSE counselling, etc. They are organized to enhance students’ self-awareness, understand self personality traits, interests, abilities, needs, moral values, resources as well as limitations, so as to devise the most suitable study or career path. Students are also able to obtain relevant information and equip themselves with skills, so they can better realize their study or career aspirations and set their ideal ‘life planning’.
Topics of Further Studies for Each Form
- S1 ‘Colours of Life’ – Self-understanding and Blue-print of Secondary School Life
- S2 ‘Let Our Dreams Fly’ – Strengthening self-understanding. Different and interesting careers are introduced to lead students to know themselves and the outside world more, so that they learn to make adjustments in their dreams and goals.
- S3 ‘Let Our Dreams Fly’ – Strengthening self-understanding. Different and interesting careers are introduced to trigger students to know themselves and the outside world more, so that they learn to make adjustments in their dreams and goals and formulate suitable paths of further studies for themselves.
- S4 ‘Painting My Future’ – We help our senior students to formulate a blueprint for their personal career planning.
- S5 ‘A. I. Go Together’ – With an understanding of their own ambitions (A) and interests (I), students are helped to make use of what they know about further studies and the workplace to plan for their future paths.
- S6 ‘My Way to Success’ – Students are helped to make use of what they know about further studies and the different application procedures and plan for their future studies.